Meizu made a breakthrough by announcing the two new affordable yet powerful smartphones in the market, Meizu M1 Note and the 5-inch Meizu M1. Both smartphones bring tremendous attention in this once boring low end segment.
So it is very common for us to compare this two devices detailedly.
Firstly, we will take a look at a number of reviews of these two smartphones.
Meizu M1 Note vs Meizu M1
Well, we all know that both the M1 Note and the Meizu M1 come from the same family. The two smartphones the Meizu M1 Note as well as the Meizu M1 have derived inspiration from the two smartphones in the Meizu’s top end lineup. So the both smartphones have some similarity in design, but still have some differences.
1. MEIZU M1 Note Size comes to 150.7 x 75.2 x 8.9m and weight 145. On the other hand, the M1 comes with the measurements, 140.2 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm.
2. Meizu M1 Note owns 5.5inch FHD IPS Screen, but Meizu M1 carries 5.0inch HD IPS.
3. Meizu M1 Note comes with NO MicroSD card slot. Instead, the slot on the right will habor two SIM cards making it a dual SIM dual standby supported phone. On the other hand, the 5-inch Meizu M1 comes with a MicroSD card slot too (Yay!) but then supports only one SIM card.
4. It was essential for M1 to come with a memory card slot since it features just 8GB of storage. On the other hand, the M1 Note comes with 16GB / 32GB storage options.
5. The Meizu M1 Note comes with a 5.5-inch IGZO display with a full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution. On the other hand, the Meizu M1 features a 5-inch 1280 x 768 resolution TFT capacitive LCD display.
6. Meizu M1 Note announced MT6752 64-bit octa-core processor from Mediatek clocked at 1.7GHz. On the other hand, the Meizu M1 features the 64-bit MT6732 quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz.
7. In the AnTuTu test we consistently got around 41,000 points on the M1 Note. On the other hand, the M1 could only score upto 30,000 in the same test.
|Meizu M1 NOTE||Meizu M1|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2||GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100||HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||LTE 1800 / 2100 TD-LTE 2500 / 2600 (Bands 1, 3, 38, 41)||LTE 1800 / 2100 TD-LTE 2500 / 2600 (Bands 1, 3, 38, 41)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
1. The both phones owns Android 4.4 Kitkat.
2. The back cover is made of polycarbonate material on both the devices.
3. Both the displays are protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3.
4. Both the processors are based on ARM’s Cortex A53 architecture and comes with Mali T760 GPU.
5. Both own 13.0MP rear camera + 5.0MP front camera, digital zoom
We think both the models offers great value for money! What do you think about both the devices? Would you pay up a little extra to get the M1 Note or will you be happy with Meizu M1?